AngularJS 2 is a robust framework that is maintained by Google. AngularJS 2 is an open source web and mobile application development framework. It also has a very large support community. Nowadays it is widely used for desktop application development as it is a module base framework.
Few notable differences between Angular JS & Angular 2 follows::
- The most important point here is, Angular 2 is not the upgrade of angular 1. Angular 2 is completely rewritten.
- Angular 1.x was not built with mobile support in mind, where Angular 2 is mobile oriented.
- Angular 1 core concept was $scope, and you will not find $scope in angular 2.0. Angular 2 is using zone.js to detect changes.
- Angular 1.x controllers are gone. We can say that controllers are replaced with “Components” in Angular 2.
- If you compare the file size, angular 2 is 20kb less than angular 1 which helps in decreasing the load time for apps.
Our developers can help you creating your application development with this amazing framework.