Native App the application program that has been developed for use on a particular platform or device. The significant reasons for having app only platform over web based platforms :
- It boosts interest: When you develop an app, it gives you an easy way to showcase your products or services to the customers and prospective customers. Whenever we want, we can just use it as a one-stop point to get all the info needed.
- It enhances engagement: Most shoppers cannot resist the temptation of a good deal or a great discount, especially when one stares at their face. And this is exactly what one can do with your mobile app.
- It aids promotion: Suppose one have an apparel and accessories boutique at a central location. And we know that many prospective customers walk by the store every day. What if one design an app that lures them to the store?
- It offers support: While it is often a hassle to receive and respond to a customer support request, the same becomes easy when one have an appropriate app to do it. With a mobile app that can offer instructions and how-to do’s, one is sure to win approval.
- It ensures ease: Users today wish for a fuss-free experience, whether they access one’s site or app, and whether they do it from one’s PC or Smartphone. With a good plan and a clear vision, it becomes possible to deliver on their expectations.
- Regular Usage/Personalization– If the target users are going to be using the app in a personalized fashion on a regular basis then an app provides a great way to do that.
- Complex Calculations or Reporting– If you need something that will take data and allow you to manipulate it with complex calculations, charts or reports an app will help you do that very effectively.
- Native Functionality or Processing Required– Mobile web browsers are getting increasingly good at accessing certain mobile-specific functions such as click-to-call, SMS and GPS. However, if one need to access a user’s camera or processing power an app will still do that much more effectivley.
- No connection Required– If you need to provide offline access to content or perform functions without a network/wireless connection then an app makes sense.