#HTML #HTML5 #CSS3 #WebDevelopment #APIs
Some advantages of HTML5::
- HTML5 will enable web designers to use cleaner, neater code. One can remove div tags and replace them with semantic HTML5 elements.
- HTML5 enables designer to use fancier forms. There will be different type of inputs, search and different fields for different purpose.
- As websites will adopt the new HTML5 elements one will see more consistency in terms of HTML used to code a web page on one site compared to another. This will make it much easier for designers and developers to immediately understand how a web page is created.
- HTML5 has an inbuilt capability to play audio and video and so we can bid goodbye to those plugin tags.
- HTML5 offers an offline application cache facility which will load the page the user has visited even if the user is temporarily offline. This feature will help the files to load much faster and reduces load on server.