Remarketing is a clever way to connect with visitors to your website who may not have made an immediate purchase or enquiry. It allows you to position targeted ads in front of a defined audience that had previously visited your website – as they browse elsewhere around the internet. Remarketing lets you show ads to people who have visited your website or used your mobile app. Remarketing is a relatively new form of online advertising, introduced by Google to increase visitors and conversion rate and to improve the brand of any website. Remarketing allow you to communicate with people who have already visited pages of your website. It is a way to reach these potential customers with relevant messages across the web in the Google display network. AdWords remarketing is not only a great way to communicate with people who have already visited your website, but it is also another opportunity to improve your website branding to increases your conversion rates. With AdWords remarketing, you can show customers a tailored message or offer that will encourage them to return to your site and complete a purchase. It had hopefully convert visitors into paying customers.
Ways to remarket with Google AdWords
- Standard remarketing:Show ads to your past visitors as they browse Display Network websites and use Display Network apps.
- Dynamic remarketing:Boost your results with dynamic remarketing, which takes remarketing to the next level with ads that include products or services that people viewed on your website.
- Remarketing for mobile apps:Show ads to people who have used your mobile app or mobile website as they use other mobile apps or browse other mobile websites.
- Remarketing lists for search ads:Show ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up searches for what they need on Google, after leaving your website.
- Video remarketing:Show ads to people who have interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube and browse Display Network videos, websites, and apps.
- Email-list remarketing:With Customer Match, upload a list of email addresses that your customers have given you. When those people are signed in to Google Search, YouTube, or Gmail, you can show them ads.